Σάββατο 15 Οκτωβρίου 2011

What is Your God Like?





This is a translation from a text from this blog by an awsome,fearless Greek online friend and blogger, Nota Ghini. Enjoy


   ''I  am not here to survive,  I am here to live!
Don't tell me this is God's will...I never accepted a God that always wishes the opposite of what I wish...that He has no other business than spying on me from above, waving a whip,waiting for me to do the wrong thing so that he'd get at me..

  My God taught me to think...and he's always right there next to me...He is not bothered by my stupidity,he is not judging me, as he knows I am of ...limited resposibility. He has taught me to dare to do things without being afraid of how He might take them. He has taught me to raise objections and He is there to steady me when I trip and falter.

He has shown me the true meaning of life and told me 'Go ahead,live your life YOUR way,spare nothing,'cause I'm here for you.That sparing part is the misery part..And that's the God I claim for my own...And there's nobody able to convince me that when He gave me that present,he gave it to me on special conditions...

No,I do not recognise any conditions other than those based on generosity. I do not recognise stingy,spiteful  totems in place of God, ones that can only inspire devotion through fear and punishment, the ones trying to impose on me a life of NON-living...''





                                                   Love,peace and blessings

                                                               Eirini

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments