Τρίτη 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

You Can Do It Too



This was my body in my early twenties, exactly 20 years ago. Picture below is proof that we can get a better body as we age, if only we set our hearts and minds to it.



Almost two years ago I decided to become fit and slim to my heart's content. 

Picture below is my body after seven moths of working out almost daily, training with weights and cardio for 1 hour five or six times a week. Bear in mind that this is the body (https://www.facebook.com/Eirini.Haritou/media_set?set=a.476721939018202.114792.100000412007511&type=3
of a 40 year old woman, whose metabolism has slowed down considerably, who' ve had four kids and no time nor money to spare in a gym or fancy dieticians or whatever else is there to aid in weight loss.

During this last year I got slack on my routine , due to lots of shit going on in my life, my mother who's bedridden and critically ill for months, trying to reestablish myself as a teacher of Enlish after having lost my business to recesssion ( more likely, catastrophe of the economy here in Greece), ongoing trouble at home I'd rather not go into right now -though my nearest and dearest know all about it- and resentment and criticism from my environment about myriad of things.

But still, I know I did it and I can do it again, this time with less effort because I know how to go about it which is exactly what I intend to it and have started doing already.

WHY am I telling you this?

Not for showing off, that's for sure ( ok, let's be honest, that too, I'm only human after all!).

One of my reasons for being here on facebook is to inspire.

Inspiring is one of my pet peeves ( you've probably noticed, if you've been around for sometime now). Because i firmly believe that what goes around, comes around. Inspire and be inspired. Give and you shall be given.

It is never too late to be who you really meant to be. Maybe working out isnt your thing. That's ok. The world is full of many wonderful inspring things to set your heart and mind and body into achieving.

You can do it too! if I got the fit body of my dreams, a 40 year old woman with four kids and practically no money , imagine what YOU CAN DO!

Start exercising today.
Or, pick up one goal.
And do it.

Yes, you can

Yours lovingly
Eirini


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments