Τρίτη 2 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

My 70 Day Challenge



























That was me  two and a half years ago.
My body after seven months of working out.

I loved it, not just in terms of being physically attractive and fit,
but also the way I moved and the way I felt, aka: fantastic.

Since then I 've been on maintenance and lately I've piled on a few kilos.
Stopped working out every day.
Tried to get back on my routined, failed to keep up.
A start and go thing.

So I've put myself on a 70 Day challenge.

Meaning, 70 days of working out every damn day, rain or shine.
(That meams on Christmas Day and New Year too).

No rest days.

No dieting either (though I caught myself avoiding sweets,
not because it's part of the  Challenge, but because I feel it's a shame to let all that effort go wasted?

No fixed routine.
You get to decide on a fixed duration for each session,anything from 15 minutes to an hour,
intensity and variety up to you.
I picked up a 40-minute session, because it's the amount of working out that allows me to feel invigorated and not exhausted afterwards.
Also, I start with the elliptical machine for 20 minutes, then move on to 15 minutes of free weights , then some streching for 5 minutes.

But it has to be every day.

The idea is to do it for 70 days, then decide whether you'll quit or go on.

Why 70 Days?

I'll tell you why.

After two-to two and a half months of daily workouts you start noticing real results.
Not just you in the mirror,
but everyone else.
Also, by then it has become an established habit.

Then you get to decide if you 'd like to cut down on the amount, duration etc or quit altogether.

That's it.

Simple.
And effective.

Wish me luck!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments